Friday, October 28, 2016

2D Or Not 2D

Three dimensional perception is actually an illusion of a two dimensional reality or information and data perceived by the mind. Holographic principle supports idealism in that our three dimensional reality is an illusion (being that everything is created by the mind using a frame of reference, or memory based database, everything is an illusion of consciousness). There is a fine line between delusion and illusion. We refer to delusions (such as this one) when we are unable to experience what another person is perceiving. If a person states that they can see pink elephants of ghosts that we cannot see then we label them delusional. As I try and understand the nature of our shared conscious dream it would irresponsible to dismiss another person's perceptions just because they do not fit the reality we all seem to share. So when someone states that they can see aliens, then I say, COOL!

Information can be interpreted differently based upon the criteria or algorithm (rules) by the interpreter (ultimately you). Data in its raw form is 2 dimensional. Zeros and ones are raw informational elements of a computer operating system. The data has no mass and, for the sake of this post, lacks form. When you fill up your hard drive or memory card on your computer does the device weight more? Does the device grow in size? As we age and collect memories of our experiences does our physical self gain weight? Does our brain grow larger and our skull expand? I think for now we can answer those questions with, no.

The conscious universe is a two dimensional plane with many other dimensions stacked one upon the other. Sting theory states that there are eleven dimensions, but I will agree with ancient eastern philosophy and state that there are infinite dimensions. 2D makes sense regarding the non-local nature of this dream reality although it is very difficult to wrap your mind around what a 2D environment would feel and look like. If you would like to experience a two dimensional existence then this could be achieved with a psychedelic substance called Salvia Divinorum A. Salvia allows all psychonauts to experience similar two dimensional experiences under its influence. Salvia is a potent psychedelic that needs to be respected and used under a the supervision of a experience user (sitter) under the proper set and setting. 

My experience with salvia allowed me to perceive a two dimensional reality in that I could only see what was in front of me and to some degree peripherally, but if I tried to look to the left, right or behind me I could not. I was limited to two dimensions. Not only is there the visual entrapment of two dimensions, but there is also the physical restrictions as well. You actually feel physically sandwiched limiting your ability to turn your body. During one particular experience I felt as if I stuck to a fence (or the fence itself). I could feel my body, I could not rotate my view by turning my body. My experience was short lived and soon found myself back on my bed. Many other people have had longer (timeless) experiences in the 2D reality that you can read about online.

The holographic principal infers that our three dimensional reality is an illusion created by our conscious mind. And what we now are beginning to understand about our mind is that it does not always show us (interpret) what is actually in our visual field. The mind uses memory based upon experiences (frame of reference) to concoct/create our reality. Visual information/data is processed then interpreted and displayed. Your eyes actually see the world upside down due to the curved lens and your brain corrects the image so that you see/perceive it correctly. So what else is the brain doing that we are not aware of? Probably much more than you are aware of.

Gett'n All New Agey n' Shit


If you survived the New Age philosophical ideas of the 70s through the 90s then you have heard all about the light or luminous body, auras, chi and meridians. Well maybe there is something to what they were saying back then because a lot of it is still hanging around. If we are waves of particles that have snapped into being to construct our physical self then we are indeed beings of light or energy and nothing else. People that claim to see auras might actually be seeing something, or at least perceiving energy as information in the confines of their conscious mind.

In new age circles we have always heard that we create our reality with our thoughts and intentions. In a dream we create and perceive our experience in the same manner. Our dreams may have been trying to tell us something and it may not have anything to do with the experiences or the characters therein. Those characters and symbols are trying to get your attention. 

Hey! Look at what you are doing right now. You are creating and perceiving something that exists wholly in your own mind. Nobody is experiencing this dream but you. Look what you are capable of. This is no different than what goes on when you are awake. Remember this when you wake up. Hey! are you listening to me? Pay attention!

Most of the time we wake up accept our lives and expect our lives to be nothing more that what they currently are. We are not completely awake, but rather living in an inherited dream world. Memory serves a purpose so that we feel comfort to wake up in a familiar environment of this shared reality. Memory also confines us to this shared reality because it manifests a belief that this reality is the only one.

After my exit from the void into this reality I now inhabit I was able to change things within my conscious reality, but still had difficulty understanding what I was doing. Realizing of what I was perceiving and not being prepared to handle my perceptions was difficult. I struggled with accepting what I was experiencing and thought that I was delusional. I slowly pushed myself back into the well accepted idea of materialism. Even though I tried to find comfort within this reality there were too many things that did not make sense. Thanks to those that watch and try to control the creation and perception of my reality, I cannot allow myself to accept this false concept of reality based upon the philosophy of materialism. Whatever reason they use to condone their actions, those actions have brought about changes in my life that I may have never encountered.

I am changed because I can see that this reality is a dream. My unconscious dreams reflect my current belief. I do not run from that I do not understand. Many times a part of me stands still when being threatened in a dream. The observer within me show me how my thoughts and reactions determine the course of the narrative. The dynamic nature of dreams are consistent in both the unconscious and conscious realms.

Much of what I have written (a couple of months ago) in this post prior to the final edit no longer seems to fit my current mindset. Yes, I have been angry and frustrated. My mind was filled with resentment and vengeance. Funny when you shift your dominant paradigm concerning your perceptions of this conscious construct conscious evolution is no longer inhibited.  



 Want to support this crazy way of thinking? Buy my book, "The Prevention of Ascension" on Amazon, Smashwords, Apple and many other booksellers.


No comments: