Thursday, March 16, 2017

Journal: Never Say Never

As I think about the latest and ongoing attempts at ascension, I am reminded of the one person that shouted at me as he rode by on his bicycle, "you will 'never' make it", as I cycled up Mt. Hamilton. I have come a long way from that moment (when I did not realize the true nature of this reality).

Much has changed since that moment. I have changed. With experiences gained comes the inevitable expansion of consciousness. Once this expansion has occurred there cannot be a return or compression. There is profound truth when someone states that there is value in the journey of life and the experiences gained than the accomplishments. 

I have noticed a recent change in my unconscious and conscious dreams. I also know that my recovery from whatever was done to change my level of consciousness will be swift. Experience has taught me that my time is relative to expanding conscious states and time is irrelevant within the whole of infinite consciousness. 

I have noticed a change in the kinds of people that I encounter in my conscious physical reality. What attracts my attention is the false, or artificial nature of it. Although it is a more sanitized version, it is unable to keep pace with my constant appetite for further expansion. The transient nature of this physical reality is overwhelming, change is everlasting. 

In the absence of time past, present, and future coalesce. My unconscious and subconscious constantly reminds me, it is not that I will 'never' make it, it is that I haven't yet realized that I already have. That is the true nature of enlightened ascension. This is now far easier to digest. 

To those that attempt to obstruct my eventual expansive ascension, if what I say is true then we have already met and if there is one thing to know about me is that I 'never' give up. See you soon...



No comments: