Thursday, June 20, 2013

Email Account Access Problems

The Prevention of Ascension - www.i-am-xam.com

Daily Journal

I have been experiencing problems accessing my email associated with xam@i-am-xam.com. Please use this forum to contact me. Even the comments on this blog can be deleted by my gang stalking friends. Please be patient and persistent. Will turn off moderation so comments will post immediately.

I will find other means of being contacted. I will join other forums and start posting conversations here. Let's find out what they are capable of, shall we. 

Not just casual stalking going on with me. Seems like the have some technical assistance from some crafty hackers. 

Stay tuned...

If all activity from me ends, the they won. I'll be helping from the other side. Stay strong. 

No comments: