Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"Forgive them for they do not know what they do"

http://iamxam.blogspot.com/2012/01/030111-transfered-from-original-blog.html

The Prevention of Ascension - www.i-am-xam.com

Daily Journal

This is might be a valid reason for all that I am experiencing. I will have to take a look at what Carissa Conti has to say about my experiences and possibly be prepared for what might still be coming.

I have asked for guidance and it seems to have arrived. I did not expect it in this form and noting the date of Herr A's comment it was presented to me almost a year ago. Obviously, I was not ready to hear nor heed its message. I will do some reading and research to see if this is what I am experiencing.

What lead to this has been noted in my Daily Journal. The strange and menacing behavior may be explained by the above comment. The character of these people are animated similar to a cartoon charter. Possession? I don't know if I am now influenced by the comment, but it kind of makes sense.

More on this on the next post...


No comments: