Saturday, December 3, 2016

Journal: Just Two

I have always read that there were three key aspects to the human experience. They were often referred to as mind, body and spirit. The 'mind' together with consciousness, the physical 'body' and environment and lastly the 'spiritual' connection to everything we experience that we cannot yet understand. 

I have whittled it down to two. There is consciousness within the mind and then then the physical body. This is something I have a direct connection with. Consciousness is the stage and I am a physical character upon the stage. There is a definite separation between the two. My current concept struggles with the physical environment as a projection of consciousness, but that is changing. 

I find myself leaning more toward an all encompassing concept of consciousness, leaving only one (conscious dreamworld), but until that becomes my dominant mindset, I'll have to wait. I am perceiving that there is something cast within the shadows and silence of my physical realm that my conscious mind cannot yet grasp. "Like a splinter in your mind"...

The reality that unfolds before me each day is as dynamic and unpredictable as the realities that I encounter while in an unconscious dream during sleep. There is a raw feeling of detachment from both the conscious (waking) and unconscious (sleeping) stages. I find that I am allowing the observer within me to dominate my perceptions more each cycle.

I am more interested in what I cannot see or experience at the moment. Everything else is a relentless constant distraction. 



No comments: