Thursday, December 1, 2016

Journal: Underwhelmed

What is it I see? Too much of everything has become unimportant. Overwhelming exposure to so much that offers nothing in return. Where have those things that provide consciousness with sustenance gone to?

I see the motion driven by the system, but I struggle to find the purpose. Progress without purpose, with ever increasing complexity there is very little left to salvage. 

I am underwhelmed by the chaos. I have pushed the noise of that which has little meaning, of this existence, deep into the overtly abundant cracks and recesses. And I now face something else entirely. 

I now see something different in everything I see. It lies just beyond what my conscious mind can interpret, just beyond my reach. And, as this thought forms in my mind, I cannot tell if I am chasing it or it is chasing me. 

No comments: