Sunday, May 28, 2017

Journal: Conscious Contraction

I am back here again. I am able to recognize this level of consciousness, it is one I have spent too much time trying to escape. The all to familiar annoyances have been waiting for my arrival. So much has changed and so much remains the same. Same old story with different faces. 

I spend a good deal of time ascending and expanding consciousness, I am getting pretty good at it, but then I wake up and here I am again, forced to begin again. I should know better when I notice that my conscious environment improves and I am in the flow of consciousness someone or something notices that I do not belong and expect that they will send me back, here.

At times I feel a bit like Dorothy, but unlike Dorothy I kind of prefer Oz to home. This multidimensional dream world is a bit confusing at times, but now that I am aware of what I am experiencing I could never settle for that which is called normal. 

One thing that I am noticing as I wake up in this contracted consciousness, I carry with me that which I have gained. I know how to get back and I have discovered that even though not much has changed here (wherever here is), I have changed, significantly and I can effect change wherever I end up. 

With each cycle I push farther than the previous. I cannot enter a level of consciousness without changing it in some way. What chaos do I provoke in places I do not belong? What order do I invoke? I sense purpose in my travels. I am seeing as a catalyst to further the expansion of consciousness. 

Conscious expansion may be forced to contract, but conscious evolution is permanent and infinite. It is mine for all times. Like I have stated many times in previous posts to my antagonists, see you soon...

The cycle continues and time is irrelevant. Ready or not, here I come, again. 



No comments: