Saturday, May 6, 2017

Journal: On The Edge

I am now realizing that consciousness is unfolding before me. Everything is happening on the edge of conscious thought. With each step I take conscious expansion accommodates my actions. My interaction is directly related to the choices provided by my conscious experience. 

I now see that my current environment was manifested from previous and current thoughts. I can begin to interpret my conscious environment,and those characters within. If there is any question why something has happened, I can reference a particular previous thought or action responsible for that experience. 

That which I focus upon is at the edge of my experiences. I am witnessing the whole of consciousness accommodating my thoughts and manifesting them in real time.  

I am not good at directing my thoughts to obtain a certain outcome. I have a habit of focusing on undesirable outcomes. That is changing. Once you are able to observe this reality on the edge of thought everything begins to fall into place. 

What has caught my attention, again, is the manner in which consciousness is able to accommodate everyone within my conscious reality. I am noticing how a family member can alter my conscious reality; in a way infecting it with their temperament, thoughts and perceptions.  It is overtly fascinating. 



No comments: