Thursday, January 5, 2012

03.01.11 (Transfered from original blog)

This was one of the first posts from my original blog www.i-am-xam.com/blog.html 


03.01.11 - I have suspected that someone has been entering my home while I am away. I was never able to capture the act on camera. The more recent intrusion left me with a disabled net cam. This has been happening over the past few months.
    Today I found a small pill next to where I keep my water bottle. The pill is beige in color about 3/16 of an inch in diameter and 1/16 of an inch thick. The pill has the letters THO stamped on the face. 
    At first, I picked up what I thought was a piece of Styrofoam. After a closer look I was able to identify it as a pill and then set it on the counter and went to retrieve my magnifying glass to take a closer look.
    I thought to wash my hands in case the pill was toxic, but I have since been suffering from some sort of toxic or narcotic affects from the short time I handled the pill.




If anyone can identify the pill please send an email to the address below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Xam!
I guess the pill you found is manufactured by "Thompson's Supplements", so it might just be some harmless OTC-vitamin- or herbal preparation.
I think someone "Nameless" was effing with you using the not-so-nice nocebo-effect (antonymous to placebo-effect. Disturbing enough to have somebody entering your home and leaving stuff, though...

If not done yet, you should read Carissa Conti's free E-Book and / or some of her website's many interesting articles; she writes a lot about unconscious people on the street used as "biological portals" in order to harass with casual but strangely intimate comments.
See on http://in2worlds.net/ !

- As you have bitterly experienced (dito myself), people and even animals can get posessed / controlled temporarily by the "Watchers" aka Archons (see about them in books about Gnosticism)in order to push their agenda of keeping the "awakening screwballs" in line.
It is sad, but many folks out there are the literal "puppet-people", unaware of their own actions or any external spiritual / demonic intrusions. If you talk about demons, they will call you a fruitcake, so don't even try to explain it to them, *sigh*...*g*
And this might a possible interpretation of the sentence
"Forgive them father, for they do not know what they do...!"

Sorry for my horrible english;
Greetings and all my best wishes to you from G.O.D. (= good old Deutschland).
May the SOURCE always be with you.
Regards, Herr A.

Unknown said...

Sorry for the very late reply. I have been trying to get past this and I have been unsuccessful.

Thank you for the information. The pill cold also be adulterated with something else also. Your information, insights and comments are very much appreciated.

Most recently the Nameless are taking extreme measures to avoid me. I seem to have become some sort of witness for those benevolent beings of higher consciousness. What happens to them once I see them I do not know, but I can see them walking hastily away from me as I enter a shopping mall or other locations.

Herr A. thank you for your reply, don't worry your english is very good.