Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well-being

The Prevention of Ascension - www.i-am-xam.com

I have spent most of the day in a state of well-being and contentment. I wanted to share this feeling with everyone and anyone, so I thought that writing a post would be a good way to do this.

When I first felt a wave of utter contentment engulf me, it was when I was spending a lot of time meditating. I meditated as many times a day as I could. One day I was cutting wood late in the day in preparation for a stormy evening. The wind was blowing the leaves from the tress above me. Gusts of wind were roaring through the branches. The environment was exciting and full of activity. I always appreciated the power of our natural settings. It was always an awesome sight to behold when things were unsettled.  I sat down in a patch of grass and leaves to take in my surroundings, and the feeling of bliss began to wash over me. At first is was slow and then it began to build as I gave into it. Then I surrendered fully and it was nothing like I had ever felt before. There is nothing like the first time.

I have had several other moments of feeling blissful. I appreciate them when they come, even more so when I am able to sustain them. Normally those that are watching me do whatever is necessary to end my bliss, today was different. Even though I have become accustomed to having frequent days of bliss and feelings of love for everything, today was certainly the longest I have been able to sustain them.

In the past I had to focus and pay attention to it when it came to me. I would watch it rise and fall. It usually left me fighting to hold onto it. Today was different. Today it did wash over me, today if felt as if I was floating within it. I was caught in the flow of it. As I went about my day, I watched as it carried me along. It was always present even when I was distracted by my experiences. I could feel it pulling me along not allowing me to drift away. The time I spent with family members was flowing within it and everyone was happy. Life was easier.

Before I began to write, I felt compelled to sit and meditate and submit to it completely. It flows within me now even stronger than before and I hope that it will continue for the rest of my existence. If by chance when I wake up in the morning and not be able to feel its presence, it will not bother me. I now know that this will only be temporary. In its absence I will feel estranged, and I will realize that it is no longer normal to feel this way. I am beginning to believe that the state of well-being is our natural state. It is the way everyone should feel all the time. We belong in the flow of well-being to receive all that it has to offer. It feels like home to me. Like returning home after being gone for a very long time.

Today was different.

Love and light to all those that continue to help me find my way.

No comments: