Thursday, January 5, 2012

05.23.11 - 05.29.11 (Transfered from original blog)

Posts from original blog www.i-am-xam.com/blog.html.


05.23.11 - The strange scenario of my life continues to play out in surreal ways. As I walk through the parking lot of my dentist, I see one of the people I suspect to be watching me leaving the office of my dentist. I nod my head as I walk past him and he does the same. I could not help but laugh. I firmly believe that there is no such thing as coincidence. Everything we encounter in our lives is for us to experience and acknowledge. There is a purpose to all that we see. What was he doing there? Was it just part of the mind games they play? I am not going to go into some rant about the possibilities of my encounter. I am not going to do that to myself anymore. So far things went well for me at the dentist and I am not suffering from some heart attack or anything else yet. Since all of this started I have learned to analyze people. The dentist and his assistant were acting as if they knew something. Most of the time people can't hide what they know about you.
    I am the focus of these people, or whatever they are. What is the proper response to this scenario I am involved in? I think about how helpless I was when I was writing the book, being attacked everyday inside my box. Now is not much different. Although I am not attacked as much since I published the ebook, I still feel like I am enclosed in a box. Just a bigger box...


05.25.11 - The attacks continue. I ran the parcourse at a local park and had an interesting experience. Everything was going well until I stopped at a station to perform some exercises. An older man started up a conversation with me about diet. I talked with him and with my usual suspicion noticed that he was repositioning himself in a strange manner. I would move to the left or to the right a little and he would move also. I looked around but, I could not see anything that posed a threat to me. The conversation was pleasant and I didn't mind the chance to talk with someone. After about 10-15 minutes we ended the conversation and I resumed running the parcourse. After about 2 minutes of running I felt very fatigued. Considering that amount of running I do on the parcourse it was not usual for me to feel so fatigued. I continued my exercise, having to stop a few times to walk to recover.
    The game continues even though I am not a willing participant. I will endure. I will adapt. And, I will post it here for all to see until they finally succeed in ending me...



05.29.11 - The attacks have been minimal the past few days, but as I was working on a blog entry I went to "Mono Atomic Gold -Think Twice" and "White Owl on The Dangers of Monoatomic Gold & 'Enki' Aliens" to see if I could find some current information concerning white powdered gold. As soon as I started to read some of the information on the site, the level of electromagnetic radiation that is used to deter me from doing things and punish me rose considerably. I interpreted this as an indication that they do not want me to read the information on the site, so I stayed, read the information, and even contacted the site's owner for more information.
    I have read that WPG is some kind of tool of clandestine groups wanting to harm others. If this is so then why is the group I have been dealing with opposed to my use of WPG. I seem to have been able to use WPG and become a problem for the clandestine group I call the Nameless. What are they afraid of me discovering? What are they afraid of you discovering? White Owl, if you are able to read this post please contact me.

No comments: