Friday, January 6, 2012

06.24.11 (Transfered from original blog)

Posts from original blog www.i-am-xam.com/blog.html.


06.24.11 - I had always been fascinated with crop circles just because I thought they were beautiful. I never really thought that they were created by aliens and UFOs. I felt that they were created by higher dimensional beings that are part of our consciousness and that these images were a message of some kind. I started watching videos on crop circle phenomena and after watching the videos I noticed that there was an improvement in my conscious environment which I call my conscious cloud. I never knew why this happened and would periodically watch the video to find out why this happened. What I started to discover that at a particular point in a video I would stop thinking and my focus would increase. At that time, I was not able to figure out which crop circle image caused this change in my thought process or made a connection with me.
    Due to the things that have been happening in my life recently, I have been exposed to all sorts of information from those that have contacted me via some of social networks. Sacred geometry started to become a reoccurring theme in the information I was receiving in either text or symbols. Sacred geometry was something that I was interested in, but I never made a connection or a solid spiritual connection until recently. After watching a series of videos called Sacred Geometry & Unified Fields Part 1 by Nassim Haramein it was revealed to me the importance of the crop circle video and images.




   The information presented by Nassim was very interesting and I do recommend watching the complete set of six. I think that he has formed a comprehensive unifying theory in physics. It was not until the last video of the presentation that I was able to make understand why this presentation came into my life. Some images that were presented (Part 6 time: 13:45) as part of his presentation looked similar to one of the crop circles in the video I was watching as part of my daily meditation. When I searched through the video for the image, I found it was in the area of the video that would start to change my focus.




   I immediately started to search for images and information concerning the image of the Egyptian symbol in the presentation. I discovered information concerning something called the Flower of Life and it's role in sacred geometry. The crop circle image in my video is a variation of the Seed of Life. The Seed of Life is constructed using the first seven center circles of the Flower of Life. I then began a search to find a suitable mandala of the FOL. After finding a few images, I then used one image as mandala for meditation.




    My first meditation was amazing. I immediately dropped into a highly focused state of mind while maintaining a heightened state of awareness. It was similar to the brief change in my state of mind that I began to fall into while watching the crop circle video. I finally discovered why it was important for me to continue my interest in crop circles. I have been using the image as part of my daily meditation and I am seeing positive changes in my conscious environment. I still have to spend a lot more time with this tool, but I wanted to share this info with those of you that are not aware of the Flower of Life and the potential use for spiritual transformation. I have to add that my adversaries were not very happy when I was doing my initial searches concerning sacred geometry and ultimately the Flower of Life.

No comments: