Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today Was Different

The Prevention of Ascension - www.i-am-xam.com

I had always noticed that the time before, during and after dusk and dawn are special or auspicious. There is a change in the surrounding conscious energy during those times. It is as if a window is opened to connect with some form of energy. When I lived in Hawaii I was being attacked by the Nameless on a daily and nightly basis. The most consistent and intense attacks would always begin a half hour before sunset and increase as the sun set and then would trailed off a half hour later. There was something that the Nameless were trying to prevent me from doing. I suspected that they were attempting to prevent me from manifesting my desires and thoughts during this auspicious time. But, today was different.

Yesterday I spent most of the day in a blissful state. Today it was not as strong, but there were lingering effects and I could tell that I was still in the flow of well-being. I set off on a bike ride just before the sunset. I focused upon maintaining my connection to the source consciousness and increased my pace in order to aid in settling my mind and focus my intention. Some time after the sun set a wave of contentment came over me. I found myself in the same state of bliss as the day before. I sat up and opened my arms to take it all in. I looked toward the setting sun, the orange and blue sky never looked more beautiful. I was again in the flow of source consciousness riding along on my bike, my hands freezing from the cold night air without a care in the world.

I returned home and I noticed that I am seeing the world differently. Everything is as it should be. There is purpose and significance to all things. I am lucid in my dream and I no longer have issues with all that I experience. Everything seems to be falling into place or I am now in harmony with everything.  I find myself experiencing things and then acknowledging that I understand its purpose. I pause and shake my head in amazement as I appreciate the significance of that experience. I can't help but want more of those experiences in my life. I think how cool this all is, but then I remind myself that this is just the beginning.

Some Things of Substance

My journey through the void was the beginning of a conscious transformation that continue to this very moment. The Nameless were revealed to me, but they tolerated me. Occasional small doses of DMT were not an issue with the Nameless, but whenever I used cannabis they went out of their way to let me know that they did not approve. I remember how my life changed whenever I would take a toke while at a party during the days of my youth before I knew the Nameless existed.  There were even times when I would see an image in my mind of a future incident after taking a few hits and meditating. I never consumed cannabis on a regular basis. At that time I did not know how to use it properly.

When I was living in Hawaii I was using white powdered gold to bring about a change in myself. I was determined to transform into what I thought I should be. The image of a yogi, a monk, a peaceful warrior with an awakened mind was always in the back of my own mind. I was searching for something that opened my consciousness to the life I was living. I searched for simplicity. The alchemical powder was, and still is, of great benefit to me. I believe that when I combined the use of cannabis and white powdered gold there was a shift in consciousness that I was not aware of.  Life began to unfold in interesting a dramatic ways. It was at that time that the Nameless swiftly descended on me trying to send a message to stop what I was doing. Since that time I have since stopped using cannabis, but my experiences with my past use are of great interest to me.

The beauty and usefulness of substances that are capable of altering consciousness is that they offer insight into other possibilities. The realm of consciousness is vast. It should be explored, carefully. What we see in your daily life is such a small measure of what is possible that I cannot find a word that could describe it fully. Like a dream unfolding before you where anything is possible. As you live this dream your thoughts and desires influence the direction of the expansion of the dream in an infinite ever changing possibilities and directions. There are many layers or dimensions intersecting and interacting. Creation in constant motion, the whole of consciousness expanding in relation to this creation.

The expansion of consciousness expands the range of infinite possibilities we are able to experience. There is so much more to this experience than we are able to experience or possibly allowed to experience.  Don't allow anyone regulate what you can put in your body (as an adult) in the privacy of your own home.

2 comments:

J said...

@iamxamxamiam Hi There :) Just saw one of your posts retweeted and read it, and I am so very happy that you have found these moments of grattitude.
I loved this quote of yours "The realm of consciousness is vast. It should be explored, carefully. What we see in your daily life is such a small measure of what is possible that I cannot find a word that could describe it fully. Like a dream unfolding before you where anything is possible. As you live this dream your thoughts and desires influence the direction of the expansion of the dream in an infinite ever changing possibilities and directions. There are many layers or dimensions intersecting and interacting. Creation in constant motion,"
I had a vision awhile back now and this is a poetic version of what I saw... It makes my heart smile that you are on the right path.
Not that I "know" anything; part of what you want to acheive is letting go of what you "know" and knowing that you know nothing really.. I did not read all your blog entries "yet", but I do see a lot of victim. Does this state of being not contradict your above quote that I love so much?:)

I was wondering, aside from what you "want", what do you "beleive" we have entered into this state of being for, and do you think it was of our own free will?:))
(this is a genuine question) :)

With humble curiosity and subtle things to think about to help you on your way
J xo

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment.

J: "I did not read all your blog entries "yet", but I do see a lot of victim. Does this state of being not contradict your above quote that I love so much?:)"

Xam: I am not the type of person that gets punched and then cries "why me?". In the past I usually punched back. To a degree, I have always been aware of how I am able to affect my conscious experiences, but never to the level I am now beginning to understand. On one level I am a victim of my own conscious manifestations and yet I still struggle to understand why I would do such a thing to myself (consciously, subconsciously) or attract these things into my conscious existence (vibrational coherence). On another level I am wondering if I stumbled onto/into something and I actually found what I was looking for.

Yes, you are right. I am sort of a walking contradiction at this time. I am at the edge of one paradigm looking into another. I am in awe, appreciative and apprehensive.

Now that I am testing this new paradigm of being, I am not clear as to what I must do, hence the apprehension. I'm asking myself how should do I progress. How do I turn off the thoughts, desires and attention to the things that are harmful, both physically and spiritually (for lack of a better term)? I know I will find the answer, the waiting seems to be the hardest part. For now I just do whatever is necessary to keep me in the flow of well-being.

J: "I was wondering, aside from what you "want", what do you "beleive" we have entered into this state of being for, and do you think it was of our own free will?:))"

Xam: At this time I cannot answer your question with any amount of certainty. For whatever purpose or reason why we have come into being, I do believe that we might have gone astray, at least on this level of conscious existence.

Free will? I understand what it means, but I still question whether it exists now, possibly because I am not fully connected to the source of well-being. If I expressed it to enter into this state of being I cannot remember doing so. When I am connected consciously to the source of well-being there is clarity. As I continue expand consciously, I know that the answers to all my questions will be answered.

I apologize for the late reply. I do appreciate that you liked what I had written. I am happy that we were able to connect on some level.